Today I have been given permissions by Mineturtle and Delirious to bring back Striking Raiders. This generation will be glorious.
13 Edit: Sup nig nogs, I’m here to lead whatever this army is called. How you ask? With my hands, and I’m also going to recruit, something most armies fail to do properly. Point is, I’ll see you on the battlefield. Catch me holding that automatic. PEW PEW.
-Sniper “The Jewish Pizza Delivery Man”
Hey guys Bigmail here. To be honest it is kind of sad to see most of you not online anymore. For the remaining people still out here that still come to this website, we should have a reunion for everyone on our chat xat.com/srofcp It would be nice seeing some of you guys again and to check up on you guys. I’d wish people from 2010 come (Ben and Nikky, Moho and more) to come. I hope you see this first of all. Comment a date we should all come on chat. I’d suggest soon. Thanks for reading guys and have a good day.
The Striking Raiders are on lockdown, we do not know when we will exit the lockdown, but we are not dead. We are just recruiting and restoring our army to former glory. We are not invading any land, just holding training sessions and recruiting events sometimes.
Doctor Mine Turtle
Striking Raiders Legend
If we want to rise again, these orders are vital.
- At least 7 events a week (one a day)
- Owners must attend at least 5 events in a week (unless excused)
- Moderators must attend at least 4 events in a week, no excuses
- Leaders must attend 6 events in a week
- NO BOTTING
- No troop stealing/chat advertising
- Owners must only be in SR unless the other army they are in is the Lime Green Army
- Moderators can only be in SR and 2 other armies
The punishment depends on the seriousness of what was broken, but will usually be a demotion unless the leaders say otherwise. This post will probably be a page soon.